Degli Esposti Architetti srl, with registered offices in Milan, via M. Macchi, no. 6, P.IVA06446910967 is the Data Controller, jointly and severally liable for the collection and subsequent use of personal data and determines:
- how the data will be stored
- who will be able to have access to the information stored
- what actions can be taken.
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors may be requested in writing from: Degli Esposti Architetti srl, with registered offices in Milan, via M. Macchi, no. 6; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of Data Processing
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services. This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name, e-mail, phone number, and shipping and billing addresses
- Login and account information, including screen name, password, and unique user ID
- Your personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences.
We use the personal data collected in the following ways:
- To ensure the best functionality of the Sites
- To communicate information about our products, services, events, and other promotional purposes
- To implement, improve, and maintain our business activity, products, and services
- For general research and analysis purposes:
- We use data about how our visitors use our sites, apps, and services to understand client behavior or preferences. For example, we might use information on how visitors to the Sites search and find products in order to understand what the best ways to organize and present products might be.
We may also use personal data in other ways, and at the time of collection we will provide specific details and request consent, where necessary.
Sharing of Personal Data
The Data Controller shares your personal information with:
Service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, for example to process data, to send e-mails, for research and analysis, to manage the promotion of products, and to administer certain services.
Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, a court order, or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against third-party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
Protection of Personal Data
Encryption and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data is contained within protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data we collect or produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Storage of data: we keep personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Rights relating to personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not your personal data is being processed by the Data Controller, in which case you have the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you, or oppose its processing;
- receive, in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if expressed, revoke consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Third parties may also collect information from the Sites via cookies. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and treatment of this data is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that make it possible to remember users when they browse the Site in a single session or, if requested, from one session to another. They help provide assistance for issues of security and regulatory compliance.
Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring its use. In some cases, these cookies improve the processing speed of requests and make it possible to store the preferences of the selected site. Refusing these cookies can lead to less specific recommendations and a slower functioning of the site.
Social media and advertising: cookies related to social media offer the possibility of connecting to social networks and sharing content from our sites through social media. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to assist in better adapting advertising to your interests, both within and outside our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to effectively connect with social networks and/or to share content on social media.
For a complete and updated summary of all third parties that access the web browser, we advise installing a specially designed web browser plug-in. You can also choose for the computer to send an alert each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this in the browser settings on each browser and device that is used. Each browser is somewhat different, so you will need to consult the browser\’s help menu to find out the correct way to modify cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome questions, comments, and concerns about our Policy. If you wish to provide feedback or have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your personal data rights, please contact the references listed in the Data Controller section.